Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30day Challenge - Day 1

" A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was."


So here I am at home with my bebeh taba- Sofie. She's drinking a lot of water kasi napagod kakatawa kay spongebob.. kung tumawa parang matanda na... hehehe.

My day was Ok. I got up and took a warm bath (I can't take a bath without hot or warm water, kahit sa tanghali) then ate, then traveled an hour and a half from home (hataw yung bus na sinakyan ko) then I was greeted by Wil and Chile as I sat down to my station. I did the usual tasks.. checked my daily blogs first then started working.


I only had 2 calls.. which will be my last call at E*t...de. Boss Jay told me to be off the phones later to be able to focus to Chile and her training. I will mock her later (mock calls kami later) hehehe. Hopefully she'll be ready by next week to take over for me.. naks. I just heard from my other boss that the higher management decided to hire another tech support for my replacement. They're hoping to get Ryan Caguia... but I doubt he'll be available soon. I think he's still on his much much much extended vacation with his "man".


I sure hope that we can all get pass this phase... ayoko muna magsenti... dalawang araw pa naman..hehehe.


On a side note... I heard a lot of BS stories about the guy na nagparetoke ng ilong today.. I have a message for  him... What the hell man!!! Tatang wag mo na i-deny.. obvious naman na nagparetoke ka, yung pagtatago mo nga ng edad mo di na namin pinapansin pati ba naman yung obvious i-dedeny mo pa.. sus! Pathetic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...