Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Marshall's Burger Hunt... How I met your mother episode

I've been obsessing with this sitcom lately thanks to Neens... And their episode about the best burger in New York was one hell of a laugh trip! nakarelate ako nung nagmonologue si Marshall about how the best burger tasted like....

"Just a Burger? Just a burger. Robin, it’s so much more than "just a burger." I mean…that first bite—oh, what heaven that first bite is. The bun, like a sesame freckled breast of an angel, resting gently on the ketchup and mustard below, flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then…a pickle! The most playful little pickle! Then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce and a…a patty of ground beef so exquisite, swirling in your mouth, breaking apart, and combining again in a fugue of sweets and savor so delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Robin. This is God, speaking to us in food."

This was exactly what I would have said if my mouth was not full that first night I ate Burger Avenue's Burger with Garlic Cream Cheese... ahhhh....

mmmmm burger...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...