Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In between projects


When all of my freelance jobs are done and I'm on this stage of endless procrastination, I just find myself making a mess all over the house. Just so you know I really do aspire to be a good designer.

 I guess I've been watching too much Lifestyle channel and reading a lot about crafting, not to mention I've been researching for my client about fabric crafting and such, I'm actually itching for any craft projects I can get my hands into.

And then this happened:


After weeks of thinking about buying new light covers for our newly painted room, I decided to be crafty and just cover it up with some deco paper lying around the house... and voila! A very unique and stylish light cover art... don't you just love it?

I love it... so I made more! hahahaha

So if you're tired of looking to a dull and lifeless switch cover or plug cover... why don't you try this out?

3 comments:

  1. Martha Stewart in the making! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana wag ako makulong.. at sana diba hindi fire hazard yang ginawa ko.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha hindi ko na nga minention na fire hazard yan eh. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...