Friday, November 4, 2011

My Neighbors are Muggles


I hate people who assume that you wanted to take part on their pointless life's events... 

I just got an invite for a christening/birthday party of a kid that I don't even know and haven't seen before with parents I don't even talk to, on our neighborhood that I don't even like.

Ang sama ko ba? I just don't get the point of getting a Ninong or Ninang that you don't even know that well for your son/daughter. Is getting those people on the list just for your child's Christmas gifts? Well.. I hate to disappoint them but I'm cheap when it comes to neighbor peeps.

Argggghhh.. I just wanted to spend my Sunday at home relaxing. Now I have to go to their house and mingle with the muggles and eat their Ketchaghetti.

Haaaaay. As if pwede ka naman tumanggi sa invite na nakaaddress to: "Ninang Carmi" ... I don't remember being asked If I wanted to be your son's guardian when you're gone and I don't remember saying "Yes".

Arggggghhhhhhhh!



1 comment:

  1. Pwede namang tumanggi. Mga Pari mismo ang nagsasabi na pwedeng tumanggi sa pagiging godparent. Ako kasi may tinanggihan na ako for the very same reason na hindi ko sila kilala at hindi kami close... at hindi masarap ang food nila. bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...