Friday, October 7, 2011

(Diet) Challenge... FAIL!

Who can resist Niño's chicken curry(sorry no photos)??? WHO!!! It wouldn't be that scrumptious if not eatean with rice..

Huhuhu.


(Well I cheated twice anyways... so I'm going to hell.. but what the heck! haha)


I'm eating less rice naman in fairness. But sometimes, you just can't eat some food (read above) without rice.. Huhuhu. I'm still on diet, now on a LESS RICE diet :)


Anywho.... I bought some whitening soap from Madam Bridget today (she's one of E*Tr*d*'s stock holders harhar), we've been talking about it for a couple of days now and she finally got her stocks yesterday so she brought some today at the office.

I bought 2 Kojic Acid soap, 1 Glycolic and 1 Collagen soap. You guys can Google the benefits of each.
 I'm gonna try the Glycolic soap first - this soap is proven to help you remove dead skin cells and I've been searching for soaps everywhere that can actually help me exfoliate. Bridget says that her dermatologist advised her that this one will literally peel off your dead skin cells. Bongga! Laahvet!

Once the exfoliating is complete, I'll use the Kojic Acid soap for whitening then I'll give the Collagen soap to my mom kasi it's anti aging - wrinkle remover. All of that for only 360 pesos! Sa derma one daw each soap costs 15 0petot, but since Bridget went directly to the supplier/lab coz she's rich, we got it for a lower price. Woohoo!

So there.. I'll post my before and after look siguro in 3 weeks time. I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...