Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Day (diet) Challenge

I told Tutai I won't be blogging about this coz I'm too lazy :P but since I'm trying to kill time here at this efin office, I decided to - well blog about it!

So I'm challenging myself to not eat rice for the next 30days, I'm not sure what time blogger use but its October 5, 2011 in the Philippines and I started today. Well actually I started Sunday but I cheated so Oct.5 it is. hehehe.

For breakfast I only had 2 small pieces of chicken adobo without the skins and water. Then for snack (I'm at the office at this time) I had 1 piece sliced bread and 1 fried egg. Then for lunch, I had yakisoba from Tokyo Tokyo, I know this one is not really low in calories or fat.. I didn't know they're serving salads nowadays. I had a late lunch that's why I asked NiƱo, my colleague, to order for me. So anyway....

I actually cheated T_T. I was not able to resist KFC's spoonfuls - mango cheesecake.. waaaaaah! I only had one.. and it would be the last this month. I swear. And still, I didn't eat rice ( can you imagine how hard that was? to not to eat rice in a a rice all you can establishment? Whoaa!)

So funny story - we went to Mercury drug store after buying the spoonfuls (coz Kiko's still hungry :P). I was with Kiko and Phen (the preggy lady), Kiko's eating a burger while Phen and I was eating our spoonfuls. When we got to Mercury, Phen blurted out - "No food allowed inside!" then she started shoving her face with, literally, spoonfuls of the mango cheesecake she had... funny thing is.. we still have the cup tops and plastic bag so we can put the cakes away for a while... but NO! she decided to be a slob and eat the whole thing. She's so pregnant and always hungry. When I pointed the plastics out to her she just laughed out loud. Pati guard natawa sa kanya eh. Baboy lang.


Anyway, there's a weight checking thingy inside Mercury drugstore and we just had to pay 5 pesos to use it. So I checked my weight... and not to my surprise - I'm overweight.
According to the loud machine I now weigh 69.8 kg (152.33 pounds), the thing also said that my normal weight should just be from 47.4 - 59.1kg (127-130 pounds)... WTF!

So as an addition to my 30day challenge... I'm challenging myself to lose 10kg (at least) in 30days. Goodluck naman di ba. But what the heck... I will do it! bwahahahaha...



***Promise.. I will include photos on my next posts

2 comments:

  1. woi mare, pano ka umabot 152 lbs. 39 weeks nako at ang weight ko ay 151 lbs. o ayan na-challenge ka na lalo papayat!

    pakikamusta ako kina kiko at phen the preggy lady! wag kamo siya mashado pakapagod at stress para walang bed rest bed rest...

    tsaka dun sa no-rice diet ay gudlak. tumagal lang ata ako mga hanggang 2-weeks tas by that time lahat ng tao inaaway ko na. wehehehehe...

    mareng carmilou, ano bang weight ni sofie nung pinanganak? kasi si biankita ko ang weight niya ngayon is 7.6 lbs. dikolam pano ko ilalabas to. may gamot bang pampatibay ng pipay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. amft.. ngayon ko lang nabasa itey.
    I guess it's too late to answer all the questions kasi nanganak ka na ng 6 pounder and normal delivery..
    Ang tibay ng kipay mo neng,,,, dahil jan Idol na kita. Harhar

    Si Phen lamon ng lamon, pag sinabihan mong wag kumain magagalit pa sayo... may palo pang kasama yan.

    at sasagutin ko lang ung huling tanong mo... 9.8 pounds sya nung pinanganak.. hello CS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...