Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Natawa ko dito..


Just visit Neobux then Click on Help and you'll see this.
... Kaya minsan naniniwala ako na mga tarantado rin ang mga tao sa malalaking business corporation sa web.. pero matataba ang mga alige sa utak.
(sa sobrang talino netong mga toh.. wala na lang maisip isulat)


I kinda miss working with mga baliw na officemates.. 
I miss the sound of "stress"
I miss the laughing moments
I miss you guys.. You know who you are! 

I got an e-mail yesterday about an opening as a "Sales Manager" (wink wink @ Tutai). After reading the e-mail, I just turned my head and looked at Sofie tas wala na nanghina na lang ako. 

I know this will be harder pag dalawa na kami ng asawa kong tambay paguwi nya... money will play a big factor then... I hope it will not.. pero we can't say.

Pero just to be sure, I sent my resume somewhere ^______^ I guess I'll just wait. 

Di ko alam kung extreme boredom lang toh o namimiss ko na ang pagtatrabaho sa office. I'm just clueless at this point.

I hope I'll make the right decision soon. To Be or Not to Be.. that is the kwistyon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...