Saturday, January 1, 2011

Q&A Year Ender

Eto talaga ang favorite ko sa mga posts ni Ty, mga survey at q&a's hehehe.. Ty - Pakopya ulit ha :)

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
►Maging full time Mom.

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for this year?
►Be more Patient - check!
►Diet - Failed!
And yes, I will make more for this year. (check next post :-P)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
►Wala eh, pero yung hindi close - kapitbahay kong si Nenita at pinsan ng "hubby" kong si Detdet

4. Did anyone close to you die?
►Not really that close, but it was my lolo's 2nd wife

5. What countries did you visit?
►None *sob*

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
►Financial freedom :)

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
►June 11 - 1st Birthday ni Sofie! how time flies!
►October 14 - I submitted my official resignation letter that was shredded on the same day. Ayus!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
► To finally have the balls (balls talaga? hahaha) to resign. OH YEAH!
► To have the courage  (and money) to do what I'm really passionate about - Photoshop.
► My daughter.
While eating crispy pata

9. What was your biggest failure?
►I don't know if this is a failure or more of guilt... ang iwan ang CSG when they needed me the most.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
► Mild headaches and constant backpain (yung mga tapilok wag na un! haha)

11. What was the best thing you bought?
► A domain and site build it.
 
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
► My "hubby's" act of pushing himself to the limits so we (my daughter and I) can live the life that we have right now. Thanks bebeh for loving us and for saying yes to my question --pwede na ba ko magresign?
 
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
► Sino nga ba ang pinaka.. sa sobrang dami nila I will just let you know one -- Mr. NIP/TUCK. (clue: nose lift)
 
14. Where did most of your money go?
► Milk, diapers, household bills.. nyak!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
► Resignation
► Official website launch
► Sofie's birthday and baptismal
► To be a bum... hahaha

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
► Parang isang buwan kong naririnig toh sa radio, office, cr, tv, bus at kung saan saan pa.. narinig ko pa toh ng whistle version lang ni manong..
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry but that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. Happier or sadder? ► Happier
ii. Thinner or fatter ► Pwede magmura? - FATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
iii. Richer or poorer? ► in the middle.. hehehe ayoko ng poorer!

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
► lumabas kasama ang friends at magtrabaho
► To say I Love You to the people I love.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
► magreklamo
► chumismis
► panoorin ang isang tao kung pano gaguhin ang sarili nya
► Makelam sa buhay ng may buhay
► Magcomment sa fb status na wala naman akong kinalaman
► ang pakielaman ang fb account ng "hubby" ko
► PROCRASTINATE

20. How did you spend Christmas?
► Christmas eve - kumain kasama ang anak kong babuy and the rest of the family YEAH BUOY!
► Christmas day - ang ilibot ang anak ko sa block namin para rumaket.. este kumuha ng aginaldo.
 
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
► Yes. A lot.
 
23. How many one-night stands?
► Hahaha sana pwede (joke!)

24. What was your favorite TV program?
► How I met your mother and ANTM! I finally have the time to watch TV series! woot! haha
 
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
► Oo.

26. What was the best book(s) you read?
► E-book ni Ken Evoy

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
► Meron ba? Wala eh.

28. What did you want and got?
► I wanted to be a bum.. I mean a mom :) and I got it (both hehehe)

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
► josko di pa ko nakakanood ng sine ulit. Pero I think I fell in love with The Proposal and Eclipse

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
►26yrs old. I just stayed home and relaxed - which was my birthday wish last last year (jan 3 na kasi today).

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
► wow.. immeasurably.. hmmmm.. If there were less fights (at the office) and more work being done.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
► GARBAGE. Nothing would fit me.

33. What/who kept you sane?
► Sofie and site building.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
► The Gleeks and how I met your mother casts.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
► Political issue ba yung nasigawan si Binay ng secret service ni Bush? yun.. yon na yun! hehehe

36. Who did you miss?
► "Hubby" then..
► Bulacan friends (thalvozz) then..
► CSG then...
► My thin self **teardrops**


37. Who was the best new person you met?
► naku marami.. ayoko na mag name drop.

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
► Marriage means to share every inch of who you are with the person you are "married" to (in quotation di pa kasi official hehehe.)
► If you failed to plan, then you planned to fail.
► Hindi lahat ng tao eh katulad mo - Tin
► A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.


2 comments:

  1. At humalakhak talaga ako ng bonggang bongga dyan sa picture ng anak mo na lumalapa ng crispy pata!

    Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...