Thursday, January 20, 2011

I hope YOU die a painful DEATH


This is what woke me up at 3 in the morning:




A BULLET SLUG from a 45 caliber pistol. It pierced a hole on my room's roof and ceiling. It hit my rubber mat and pierced a hole on it too.

The scary part is.... I WAS IN THE ROOM WITH MY 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SLEEPING!
We reported it to the nearest police station and they told us to wait for any updates. Sabi nila pag may nagreport na nagpaputok ng baril gagawing comparison evidence yung bullet na binigay ko. We can't pin point who did it since I didn't hear any gun shot.

I just hope that whoever fired that gun will die a PAINFUL death. And thank GOD walang tinamaan samin.
BTW.. the entry hole was just above my head... kung di umangulo yung bala... wala na ko today.

THANK GOD I'M STILL HERE. I'm still shaking right now, malamang di ako makatulog ng ilang gabi dito sa kwarto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...