Sunday, May 13, 2012

Freelancing like a Boss

Sa tagal ko ng di nagpopost, nagiba na ang dashboard ng blogger at tagal ko pa na-figure out kung pano magpost ditey. Kalowka.

Anyway, it's Monday here in the PI and I'm on my last four days at E*suck. This is my second time to resign from the same company and I must say it's true when they said... it's sweeter the second time around. Hahaha.
We had a lot going on inside the company and I just can't keep up, well it's more of I refused to keep up dahil wala naman ng relevance sa buhay ko lahat ng nangyayari. I think it's time to move on and just let go of the things that's holding you back and keeping you from being fully happy.

Well this post is not about my previous job but my new found love... freelancing. If you're a follower of this blog, I'm pretty sure you know that I've tried everything there is to earn money outside of employment but if you're just reading my blog now, here are the stuff I've tried before:

1. Site building.
2. Perfume business
3. E-Load business
4. Buy and sell
5. Cake making with Tutai
6. at one point I've tried selling burgers in front of our house.. LOL
7. Selling Soap

I know there are a lot more than that but I can't remember them now hahaha.

And to tell you honestly none of those gave me the right stream of income that's equal to the effort and money that I've invested. NONE. It's very VERY hard to earn money.

But thank God for friends on facebook who told me to try out freelancing. I've heard this kind of job/work before from my good friend Chelle and I've signed up at freelancer.com before but I never really got into it.

I have been searching for ways to put my Photoshop skill into good use and Odesk.com gave me that freedom. And if you are my friend on facebook, you must have seen this post before:


That's what I earned in 3 weeks, partida lang po kasi bago pa lang ako. For present update, add another 100$ on that total pending, that's how much I've earned na from playing with Photoshop... ayeeeeee!

Now I can say, I finally found the perfect work-at-home job that I've been looking for. Guys, try it out, you'll never know you might find the perfect job in Odesk too.

At dahil jan... tapos na ang torrent ko ng Adobe Lightroom, tama na ang break at may anim pang pending na image na i-edit! woot! Ciao!


1 comment:

  1. ang shala mo talaga gurl, ganyan ang kinita ko ren -- in 10 months! LOL. ang kinita mo ng 3 weeks kina ko ng almost a year hehe. congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...