Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Walking Dead


I don't have a lot of favorite TV shows but when I find something that really suit my taste, I stick to it and actually obsess about it.

I'm currently catching up with the latest episodes of my new FAVORITE series... The Walking Dead. I have been seeing posts about this on Facebook and commercials of it on TV, I wasn't that into it at first coz I thought it was another "Resident Evil" kinda show. Medjo nanawa ko sa Resident Evil dahil sa shop namin dati, ilang beses ko na napanood ang ending ng Resident Evil sa PS3. So it got boring.

But when I saw one of TWD's episode... I was instantly hooked! The cinematography and zombie acting was so good! It's like watching a full length movie. 

Ngayon I'm actually planning how would I survive in a Zombie apocalypse... gumagawa na ko ng plans on how to zombie-proof our house! hahahaha.. 

And also, the Zombie apocalypse in TWD started in Georgia US, sabi ko sa asawa ko, "sana magkatotoo toh noh, para maligwak na ang mga boss ko sa Georgia" bwahahahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...