Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I ♥ Friends

Since I became a mom, I never really had a time for myself. It's been a while since I've had some r&r for myself or with friends. So I was really excited when my friends remembers me and ask me to go out with them.
Last December 10, Anne and I had a crazy idea of arranging a mini reunion with our college group so that makes like seven of us -- read : mini circle. With Anne going all gaga over it, she made it happened.

So here we are 6 years after graduating from Adamson...


I'm such a fatty.. hate it. Some of the invited bailed out -- Yes I'm talking to you Christine!. We had such a good time, good food and good stories. It's really good to catch up with your friends lives... no matter how simple or extravagant it may be. I missed you guys! Thank you for the mini reunion. I love love love your spaghetti Ponji! Kisses to Jem Jem (baby lying down on the photo)


Then on the 25th, my Bulacan barkadas visited me and Sofie and ate all what was left of our handa... hehehe. I missed hanging out with these freaks, being with them brings me back in time. It's like highschool all over again and I love it! It's never boring talking about what has been and our crazyness from what seem to be the Jurassic era..

sorry.. I don't have our current pix. I'll post it once they upload it :) (I still don't have my own camera.. what a LOSER)


Then yesterday, we went to Biankitas christening! Since we knew that the church ceremony wouldn't take long (we knew since its a weekday), Jules and I decided to go straight to Parañaque and we decided right. We got to the reception at around 11:30 and we were considered late already.

We were sweating like hell coz we decided to commute since we didn't know the place and we couldn't find a cab. But it was all worth it. The food was delicious, love the cupcakes and sisig (recipe naman jan Ken!), the hosts were so nice and welcoming, Ty's friends are so nice, Ken's relatives were all smiles everytime they pass us and the star of the event was so uber cute!

Sorry I don't have a photo, again I don't have my own camera :( Ask muna ko permission to post their pic here :)


Anyway, it was such a good month with friends. I hope to see more of you guys this coming new year! Laaahvya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...