Monday, March 28, 2011

Hurt


Hindi ako fan ng mga taong nageemote sa mga networking sites, blogs and other forms of online journal. But nowadays, I see why people do it. They do it to vent out, find comfort with other people or just really looking for that person who will understand you 100 percent and not judge you.

I think I have to do it because I have never been hurt, humiliated, disrespected and neglected all at the same time until today at wala akong makausap ng matino dito sa kabundukan. This is what I found typed in my fone as a new message for me (ginawang sticky note ang fone ko) 

--- "WALA KANG KWENTANG KASAMA SA BUHAY"

binasa ko ulit... baka nagkamali lang ako ng basa... hindi eh ganyan talaga ang pagkaka-type. At syempre alam ko na kung sino ang nagiwan nyan dahil ilang araw na kaming nagtatalo sa walang kawenta wentang bagay.

After reading that, I cried a little, went for a drive, hanged out with my daughter and last night, let's just say... I slept on a really spacious bed without any katabi. 

Life as I know it is O-V-E-R. Its time to focus on ME from now on. Ayoko na maging slave sa taong di naman marunong magappreciate ng pagmamahal. Sayang lang ang effort ko, ibabaling ko na lang sa iba. 

Oh well.


4 comments:

  1. What happened neng? Naloka naman kami sa post mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. di ko rin maintindihan kung anong nangyari. One stupid thing led to another.

    but i'm okay don't worry :) Salamat sa mga nagtext to comfort me! you guys are the best!

    Saka salamat sa taong paso na nagsend ng link ng picture ng GINORMOUS na metring labra... Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. f*cker ansakit nohn ah. di na ako magtatanong what happened or kahit anong chenelyn basta pag may kaunting katanungan ka or what or vent vent lang sabihan moko share-a-load tayo para di tayo maubusan ng load pareho hehe

    here's a big big HUUUUUUUUUG for you

    -tyrelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...