Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30day Challenge - Day 7

Since I'm a day behind on my 30day Challenge.. I'll post my Day 7 now :D

"Your dream wedding."


I want the wedding setup from the movie Sweet Home Alabama, if you haven't seen it go to the nearest video rental shop and watch it!!! gow!!!

I want Reese's veil, dress, make up, flower and can I have Patrick Demsey as my proxy groom? hahahaha. Basta I want a private garden wedding with only my close family (ayoko ng mga pinsan ng kamaganak ni ano... yung malapit lang sakin) and I want all of my friends there.. Bulacan barkada, office friends and college friends. 

I want the reception to be in a quiet ballroom hall (whatever you call it) on a hotel or on a resort tulad nung kila Ryan and Juday. 

Yung wedding march, first wedding dance-song, menu, wedding theme color at lahat ng details eh secret na.. hehehe makita pa toh ng asawa ko gayahin nya pa! hahaha.. I want him to read what my heart wants when that day comes :) I'm pretty sure that whatever we come up with will be perfect because I'll be marrying the perfect guy for me.. naks ang keso! Yoko na lokohan na toh! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...