Monday, September 20, 2010

Soon...

... I will not have to travel 2 hours just to go to work



... I will not have to ask someone if I have to pee (Bio Break)

... I will not have to do redundant tasks

... I will not have to inform anyone that I'm gonna be late or absent

... I will not have to do any Excel report

... I will not have to punch my time in and out

... I will not have to answer to anyone

... I will not have to drink coffee at night

... I will not have to sleep in the morning

... I will not have to troubleshoot over the phone

... I will not have to worry about my quality scores

... I will not have to hear about stupid office fights

... I will not have fixed monthly income

... I will have to quit this job.

..... Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...