Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The checklist....

I'm planning to setup an online business.. hopefully it will grow...I've been researching and asking questions about eMarketing and thanks to Google I think I'm almost ready to start my eBusiness.. hehehe
My checklist (so far)

- Open a checking accout
- Open a savings account

- Open a paypal account
- Get a credit card and debit card
- Setup a business site
- Have a good marketing strategy (naks)
- Know my target market
- Buy a printer (soon)
- Buy the materials for the business (soon)

- Tell my husband about it (still thinking about it) hehehe...

I will tell him pag nag-grow na so we can get pass the discussion about the "what's the business about" part, its not that I don't want to let him know about it, its just that I don't want him to be worried since he's in abroad. Hayun.

Yan pa lang ang plan at mga nagawa... I'm excited and hopeful that all this will fall into place... Lord konting help naman jen... hehehe

2 comments:

  1. you can do it mareng carmilou!
    woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks neng.. idol ko kayo ni kenneth! hahahaha.. major major headache toh! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...